cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Per Mejdal Rasmussen <pmr AT its.aau.dk>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: jbrehi15 AT student.aau.dk
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam installer and Fedora 23
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:12:00 +0100

Hi,
it turn out that Fedora 23 comes with Python 3 and does not even have
the python command.
We are aware that we need to detect this situation and also change the
code to have Python3 support.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576