cat-users - [[cat-users]] android eduroamCAT app update

[[cat-users]] android eduroamCAT app update

  • From: Ayres G.J. <g.j.ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] android eduroamCAT app update
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:02:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hello,

I would like to make you aware that the latest beta of the Android eduroamCAT
app has been pushed to production on Play today.
So users with the app installed will see it update automatically in the
coming days.
(New version is 1.1.18)

The main updates are:
Translation added for Czech, Polish, French, Greek, Croatian, Spanish.
Improved location based profile discovery.
Fixed the marshmallow (android 6) bug/change which blocks programmatic
removal of manually created eduroam SSID. Doesn't hang app now, and warns
user to remove eduroam profile first.
Plus other minor bug fixes.

Any problems or feedback with the latest release, please let me and/or the
list know.

Thanks,
Gareth Ayres.