cat-users - [[cat-users]] Linux won't connect to eduroam

[[cat-users]] Linux won't connect to eduroam

  • From: Andrew Lynch <c11320601 AT mydit.ie>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Linux won't connect to eduroam
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:06:37 +0000

To whom it may concern,

I have been having problems  connecting my linux to eduroam. I did find the correct file and ran it in the terminal after some time. However I still have not been able to connect to the network. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
I'm using a dell inspiron 15 running ubuntu 14.04.

Kind regards,

Andrew Lynch

This email originated from DIT. If you received this email in error, please delete it from your system. Please note that if you are not the named addressee, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action based on the contents of this email or attachments is prohibited. www.dit.ie

Is ó ITBÁC a tháinig an ríomhphost seo. Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí earráid, scrios de do chóras é le do thoil. Tabhair ar aird, mura tú an seolaí ainmnithe, go bhfuil dianchosc ar aon nochtadh, aon chóipeáil, aon dáileadh nó ar aon ghníomh a dhéanfar bunaithe ar an ábhar atá sa ríomhphost nó sna hiatáin seo. www.dit.ie

Tá ITBÁC ag aistriú go Gráinseach Ghormáin – DIT is on the move to Grangegorman