cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] The new signature on mobileconfig files

Re: [[cat-users]] The new signature on mobileconfig files

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • Cc: Patrik Holmqvist <patrik.holmqvist AT su.se>, Hans Berggren <hansb AT kth.se>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] The new signature on mobileconfig files
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:52:10 +0100

Actually we were just about to start using a newer token with the
certificate expiry date of 1.02.2019.
The older would only be used as a fall-back. Any objections against that?

Perhaps we should discuss if we want to introduce a procedure around
signing certificates and now would be the time. Even better if there was
a chance to sign the mobileconfig profiles so that they would not
expire. Perhaps people know that this can be done?

Cheers
Tomasz

W dniu 23.02.2016 o 21:27,
A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576