cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers

Re: [[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers

  • From: Thomas Andersen <than AT itu.dk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 21:39:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Ole,

We are using group policies where we have setup everything except the
username/password since we dont want them to use their domain/username but
instead
username AT itu.dk.

In regards to certificate updates, sadly the only way we found was to
communicate to people that they should reboot with cable plugged in. That
fixed it. It was a 90% communication task, and 10% tech stuff :)

Br,
Thomas

On 23/02/16 14:45, "Ole Frendved Hansen"
<olef AT dtu.dk>