cat-users - [[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers

[[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers

  • From: Ole Frendved Hansen <olef AT dtu.dk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Policy governed win computers
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:45:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US

Hi,

Is there a good way to handle eduroam configuration on policy governed
windows pc’s?
It is computers where the user does not have admin rights.

How do you push changes, when server certificate has been changed?
(I’m assuming TTLS or PEAP).

Maybe this is outside the scope of CAT, but anyway I’m seeking best practice
for this.

I apology if this subject have all ready been addressed - my brief search did
not reveal a prescript.

Best,

Ole Frendved
--