cat-users - Re: [cat-users] CAT website design and Swedish translation?

Re: [cat-users] CAT website design and Swedish translation?

  • From: Metselaar Jasper <jasper.metselaar AT sundsvall.se>
  • To: Tom Ivar Myren <tom.myren AT uninett.no>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] CAT website design and Swedish translation?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:00:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-US

Hi Tom!

That site looks really nice, clear and appealing design. It would be very nice if the CAT website could look like that one.
Would it be possible for Eduroam.orf/Géant/the CAT-administrators use this design in case they are interested?

A quick question: is it possible to link to it using an anchor tag, so that it opens with a list of Swedish institutions. Something like https://eduroam.no/connect/#Sweden?

Or even better, but probably too much to ask:  https://eduroam.no/connect/#MyInstitute so that a certain Institute is preselected.

Med vänlig hälsning

Jasper Metselaar
IT Drifttekniker, Servicecenter IT
E-post: jasper.metselaar AT sundsvall.se

Sundsvalls kommun
Servicecenter
851 85 Sundsvall