cat-users - [cat-users] Android display 'Can't open file' after downloading config from cat.eduroam.org

[cat-users] Android display 'Can't open file' after downloading config from cat.eduroam.org

  • From: Kieran Denton <kdenton AT brookes.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Android display 'Can't open file' after downloading config from cat.eduroam.org
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:35:37 +0100

Hi there,

First off, sorry if this has already been covered but...

I'm trying to use the Android eduroam CAT app with profiles downloaded from cat.eduroam.org and profiles downloaded from within the app but everytime I click on the file from in the 'Downloads' folder I get a message saying 'Can't open file'

The app doesn't pick up on it either.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Kieran

Kieran Denton
Technical Analyst - Client Device Development
Oxford Brookes Information solutions(OBIS)
Oxford Brookes University