cat-users - Re: [cat-users] [Fwd: Problem with CAT eduroam]

Re: [cat-users] [Fwd: Problem with CAT eduroam]

  • From: Luis Castro <lcastro AT cudi.edu.mx>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] [Fwd: Problem with CAT eduroam]
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:32:55 -0500

Hi Stefan

Answering your questions, I did manually click in the link in the UI in
the option "create link" and then it show me the URL the error.

Now I understand what happened, I'm going to and add the institutions to
the eduroam database and then I'm going to check again the link.

If the problem persist I'll ask you again. Thanks.

Regards

--
Ing. Luis Castro
NOC CUDI