cat-users - [cat-users] Android CAT and Multiple SSIDS

[cat-users] Android CAT and Multiple SSIDS

  • From: Christopher Peterson <cspeterson AT ias.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Android CAT and Multiple SSIDS
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:43:51 -0400

Hi all,

So we have an alternate SSID listed in our configuration that sets up
quite nicely with the desktop installers.

But the Android installer seems to only set up the "eduroam" SSID, and
not the secondary. Is the Android app limited in this way or is there
something else we should be looking into on our end?

Best,
Christopher Peterson
Junior Systems/Network Administrator
Institute for Advanced Study

1 Einstein Drive Telephone: 609.951.4597
Princeton, NJ 08540