cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Problems with CAT

Re: [cat-users] Problems with CAT

  • From: "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Problems with CAT
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:12:21 +0200

Hi all!

First, allow me to explain that we had some issues with mailing lists so you've received some messages with significant delay (one appended below is an example).

There were some problems with the hosting service in NL which caused CAT web interface outage yesterday (Sunday, June 28, CEST). Since this morning CAT is working fine (and our lists seems to be working fine too).

Best regards

Miro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro AT srce.hr>