cat-users - [cat-users] dynamic tests failed

[cat-users] dynamic tests failed

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <francesco.malvezzi AT unimore.it>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 14:49:03 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Hi all,

I'm setting up cat for unimore.it. dynamic sanity tests fail with:
Resultcode: 3
what does 3 mean?

On the freeradius log I read about a login attempt from the given
username and a Packet-Type = Access-Reject response. No hit on ldap
about that user.

On the other hand, the ldap is reached during the STATIC connectivity tests:

Mar 5 14:36:16 ldap slapd[343]: conn=774836 op=31 SRCH
base="ou=people,dc=unimore,dc=it" scope=2 deref=0
filter="(eduPersonPrincipalName=cat-connectivity-test AT unimore.it)"
Mar 5 14:36:16 ldap slapd[343]: conn=774836 op=31 SRCH
attr=unimoreRadiusExpiration userPassword sambaNtPassword
radiusCheckItem radiusReplyItem sasdefaultloginsequence

So there is something very wrong in the way I configured cat that
explodes in the Live login test, but hides a bit in the STATIC
connectivity tests.

How can I pinpoint the error?

Live test doesn't work either with user inserted in freeradius users file.

Connection to eduroam from cat-less clients works.

According eapol_test the working methods are: peap-mschapv2 and
ttls-eap-mschapv2

thank you,

Francesco

--