cat-users - Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed

Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <francesco.malvezzi AT unimore.it>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:54:14 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Il 05/03/15 15:40, Tomasz Wolniewicz ha scritto:
> Hi Francesco,
> I have been trying to repeat the test and I get
> Checking NAPTR existence: This realm has NAPTR records, but none are
> associated with eduroam.
>
> It should follow that dynamic tests are not run. Could it be that you
> have changed something in DNS since you have done your tests?

No, I'm pretty sure nothing was changed in DNS since my tests.

NAPTR records are not mandatory: according to logs on my FreeRADIUS, the
dynamic tests (albeit failing) are executed.

> Also it seems that you are trying to set up RADIUS-TLS connections to a
> FreeRADIUS server, I am not sure if FreeRADIUS can actually do that.

Sorry, I don't understand from which details you get I was trying to
setup RADIUS-TLS.

I confirm RADIUS-TLS is not deployed on this site (it requires
radsecproxy, I read on docs,
https://wiki.terena.org/display/H2eduroam/radsecproxy-addon, but it is
not installed).

Is it RADIUS-TLS required?