cat-users - Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed

Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <francesco.malvezzi AT unimore.it>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] dynamic tests failed
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 15:40:26 +0100

Hi Francesco,
I have been trying to repeat the test and I get
Checking NAPTR existence: This realm has NAPTR records, but none are
associated with eduroam.

It should follow that dynamic tests are not run. Could it be that you
have changed something in DNS since you have done your tests?

Also it seems that you are trying to set up RADIUS-TLS connections to a
FreeRADIUS server, I am not sure if FreeRADIUS can actually do that.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576