cat-users - [cat-users] Root certificate

[cat-users] Root certificate

  • From: "Caines, Max" <Max.Caines AT wlv.ac.uk>
  • To: "CAT-users AT geant.net" <CAT-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Root certificate
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:45:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Our RADIUS server certs are signed with our Windows Enterprise CA root, which expires next year. I intend to renew it soon, and I’d like to add the extra root certificate to our CAT profile. It looks like it’s as simple as adding an extra “CA Certificate File” option to the profile. Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of?

Thanks

Max

Max Caines | Network Design Consultant | IT Services | Directorate of Academic Support | University of Wolverhampton | 01902 322245 | 07976 841874

For contact details and general information on IT Services please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/its This email, together with any attachment, is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information. If you receive this email in error, please visit http://www.wlv.ac.uk/ITS-disclaimer . Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

--
Scanned by iCritical.