cat-users - Re: [cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues

Re: [cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Jesse Martinich <martinicj AT sou.edu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 19:58:51 +0000

> (Mavericks). After installing, I get the error message, "The identify of
> the authentication server could not be established." If I delete (or
> move)

this is because you have configured the client to care about the certs.....so
either (or both) of the following are wrong/incorrect

1) the certificates put nto your CAT profile

2) the certificates sent out by your RADIUS server

if intermediates are not present (if used) then your client cannot link the
CA root
to the RADIUS server

alan