cat-users - [cat-users] Managing Federation Problem

[cat-users] Managing Federation Problem

  • From: Gerencia Tecnica RENATA <tecnico AT renata.edu.co>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Managing Federation Problem
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:55:18 -0500

Dear CAT Admin + Team,

I'm the Administrator of eduroam Federation of Colombia ruled by RENATA Colombian NREN.

There are some Screenshots attached to report some problems that we're having registering New Institutions (IdPs).

Problems:

1) Empty IDP List

When I want to register or invite a new IdP admin, system shows a empty list of IdPs even when we already have registered an IdP (only one).
empty_idp_list.png

2) Empty Federation List

Creating a new IdP system shows no federation to select.
empty_fed_list.png

3) Invitation fail

When I try to register a New Institution URL shows https://cat.eduroam.org/admin/inc/invitation=SUCCESS but we got an error 404 Not Found.
invite_fail.png

4) Empty token

User receives invitation email but with Empty Token.
empty_token_received.png

What can we do about these problems? What makes this happen? Could you help us to solve this problems please.

...and NOT URGENT, recently Diego Rincon left our Institution and I want to know if it's possible to change admin profile.

Best Regards.

Javier Enrique Lizarazo Rueda
Gerente de Tecnologías de Información y Comunicaciones - CIO/CTO

Carrera 18 N°79-47, Oficina 201
Bogotá D.C., Colombia SA

Teléfono: [+57] 1 530 2604 Ext. 1003
Móvil:[+57] 318 265 5467
Skype:javier.lizarazo
Twitter:
Of. Virtual:http://oficina.renata.edu.co/gerenciatecnica

Conectando, colaborando, creciendo
www.renata.edu.co
Siganos a través de:

RENATA en Facebook RENATA en Twitter RENATA en Youtube