cat-users - [cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues

[cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues

  • From: Jesse Martinich <martinicj AT sou.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] 10.9 Installer Issues
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:12:22 -0700

I am having trouble with the .mobileconfig CAT installer for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks). After installing, I get the error message, "The identify of the authentication server could not be established." If I delete (or move) the file /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.network.eapolclient.configuration.plist, I can connect to eduroam just fine.

The 10.8 installer works perfectly.

Do you have any clues as to what might be going on?

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse Martinich | Systems Administrator
Southern Oregon University