cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Automatic fetch of CAT tools for our institution?

Re: [cat-users] Automatic fetch of CAT tools for our institution?

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Vidar Kværnø Stokke <vidar.stokke AT ntnu.no>, Steve Bohrer <skbohrer AT simons-rock.edu>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Automatic fetch of CAT tools for our institution?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:19:17 +0200

Hi,

> cat.eduroam.org is just one trusted host you would need to provide
> access to. This would not really lower your security.

Well, it is a *bit* more work than that (but not much). You also need to
enable the user's browser to consult CRLs and OCSP for our server
certificate, which is yet another host at ... Comodo or so? If those
host their CRLs on a CDN, then the access list could get a little nasty.
Nothing that is impossible to handle though.

Greetings,

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER