cat-users - [cat-users] Direct URL to installers or embedding?

[cat-users] Direct URL to installers or embedding?

  • From: Mads Skøtt Sørensen <mss.it AT cbs.dk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Direct URL to installers or embedding?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:28:20 +0200
  • Accept-language: en-US, da-DK
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, da-DK

Hi Eduroam.

I was wondering if it would be possible to link directly to installers from your site?

Here at Copenhagen Business School we have a help-WIFI with an internal HTML page which shall aid students in installing eduroam, and we would very much like to link directly to installers, so we don’t have to download and replace installers manually. This will ensure that our students are always provided with the newest installer from you.

Is this possible?

Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

MADS SKØTT SØRENSEN

IT-Supporter