cat-users - Re: [cat-users] this is not a problem but a request...

Re: [cat-users] this is not a problem but a request...

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Philippe Hanset <phanset AT anyroam.net>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] this is not a problem but a request...
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 21:27:33 +0100

W dniu 01.11.2013, 19:29, Philippe Hanset pisze:
One of the schools that uses CAT in our US federation asked me if it would be possible
for CAT to automatically fill the REALM (or at least check for its absence and warn the user) when users enter their credentials.
It doesn't have to automatically add the REALM but it could at least check for the existence of a structure of the form
*@*
Hi Philipe,
We could do this in some cases where we control the user input, which would be PEAP for Windows, TTLS for Window 8, all Linux, but no chance for Apple. This would be fairly straightforward, but I would like to hear if other people would fond this useful as well.

BTW... will you add the LOGOUT button on the admin interface?
Yes, it will be in 1.1. If you are interested in taking a peak at our work then
https://cat.eduroam.pl/trunk and https://cat/eduroam.pl/branch are the places to look at. The first one is out forkt for 1.1, the second is the next small release we are planning.

Tomasz

Thanks,

A bientôt,

Philippe

Philippe Hanset

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
  twoln AT umk.pl     http://www.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne   Information&Communication
                                      Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika     Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun               pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750  fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576