cat-users - Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:38:17 +0100

> The eduroam SSID always gets installed both for WPA2/AES and WPA/TKIP.
> The reasons are explained in two paragraphs of this section of the IdP
> admin manual:

given that WPA/TKIP is meant to be off on eduroam globally at the end
of december I'm hoping that the profiles will immediately become WPA2/AES only
(therefore being another rod/stick/shock) to those who still think WPA/TKIP
should be used)

I would really like there to be a 'WPA2/AES only' option now - for those
admins who want their clients to only be using secure eduroam.

alan