cat-users - [cat-users] Snow Leopard

[cat-users] Snow Leopard

  • From: toby fenton <toby.fenton AT pirbright.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Snow Leopard
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:49:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Team

Please can you let me know if there is a profile for snow leopard.

Many thanks

Toby

Toby Fenton

Head of Information Services

t   +44 (0) 1483 231450  ex  1450

e   toby.fenton AT pirbright.ac.uk

w  www.pirbright.ac.uk

cid:image001.png@01CEA7FD.8129AE40

Preventing and controlling viral diseases

The Pirbright Institute, Ash Road, Pirbright, Woking, Surrey GU24 0NF

t +44 (0)1483 232441   f +44 (0)1483 232448

e enquiries AT pirbright.ac.uk   w www.pirbright.ac.uk

cid:image002.png@01CEA7FD.8129AE40

A company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784. The Institute is also a registered charity.

Director: Professor John Fazakerley BSc, MBA, PhD, FSB, FRCPath.

The Pirbright Institute receives strategic funding from the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.

The Pirbright Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784.
The Institute is also a registered charity.