cat-users - Re: [cat-users] EDUROAM CAT misbehaviour?

Re: [cat-users] EDUROAM CAT misbehaviour?

  • From: Rui Ribeiro <Rui.Ribeiro AT iscte.pt>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, Pedro Simões <psimoes AT fccn.pt>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] EDUROAM CAT misbehaviour?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 09:16:43 +0100

Good morning,

Thanks, we had already an early clue from Rory pointing in that
direction, and then also didn´t reply while working on the subject. We
fixed the certificate problem, and manage to produce the setup. We
hare having some problems with iOS, that we are trying to fix, and we
believe is also tried to certificate handling too.

Thanks for the all the support.

Best regards,
Rui

On 26/09/2013, Stefan Winter