cat-users - [cat-users] Mac OS X Lion - no user identifier found in record

[cat-users] Mac OS X Lion - no user identifier found in record

  • From: Mike Dixson <m.dixson AT rave.ac.uk>
  • To: eduroam cat mailing list <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Mac OS X Lion - no user identifier found in record
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:22:45 +0100

Hi all

I've started working on the Configuration Assistant Tool set up for Ravensbourne and have run into a little problem.
When running the tool for the profile I've set up on a Mac (Lion) the user receives the error "no user identifier found in record", screenshot attached.

I've been over the config to check for any errors and I cannot spot anything.
The user enters the current username and password when prompted.

Any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2013-08-19 at 12.33.37.png

-- Project Manager (Networks)
Ravensbourne 6 Penrose Way, London, SE10 0EW
T: +442030403500
E: m.dixson AT rave.ac.uk
W: www.rave.ac.uk