cat-users - Re: [cat-users] iphone problem

Re: [cat-users] iphone problem

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Angel, Judy" <admyet4 AT herts.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, Mailcon2 <e.4.test AT herts.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] iphone problem
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:07:08 +0200

> I have uploaded a Terena certificate, but not a chain.

Further to this, I've now added code into trunk (i.e. a 1.1 version
coming up later) which will visualise that it's a bad idea to upload a
server cert at all, see attached screenshot.

Maybe that's not the best solution... instead uploading a server cert
could outright be rejected in the first place; I guess this needs to be
thought through a bit more thoroughly.

Stefan

I will try that later.

--