cat-users - [cat-users] iphone problem

[cat-users] iphone problem

  • From: "Angel, Judy" <admyet4 AT herts.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Cc: "jangel93a AT googlemail.com" <jangel93a AT googlemail.com>
  • Subject: [cat-users] iphone problem
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:46:59 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi

I am new to this system and think it is great. Thank you very much for developing such a useful tool.

I have tested the download for w7, XP ,lion , linux and all work fine. However the iphone app does not look as nice as the others and

More to the point down not work for me. It goes through the install screen, I enter username and password but there is no connection.

I originally had a self certified certificate. I have now installed the Janet Terena one which I can see as verified in the iphone>general>profile

But when I select the SSID eduroam the certificate page with the gears is on the left, not verified in red in the middle of the screen, accept on the right hand side but it is not an active button, so can not be selected.

Have you come across such a problem? Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Judy Angel

University of Hertfordshire