rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Carmen Misa Moreira <>, Gabriel Tetzner <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:23:04 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth04.partage.renater.fr 2FD2B1C036D

Hi Xavier,

You can find information here:

- RARE/freeRtr Prometheus article: http://y.freertr.org/x/wws9CQ
(I updated Prometheus article blog as per Csaba sensor change)

Also there is a nice work from a Gabriel (Brazilian student) here detailing
everything:
- https://github.com/rare-freertr/freeRtr-prometheus

He integrated his work into freeRtr GitHub organisation.

Carmen from CERN also did the same thing. IIRC there are threads dealing with
Prometheus monitoring.

He managed to get it working alone as well as Carmen.
So I presume they can be of help with their fresh exterior perspective

Good luck
Frederic