rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation

  • From: Xavier Jeannin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] Monitoring documentation
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:39:49 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth04.partage.renater.fr 18A371C03A4

Hello Gabriel

Thank you for your help,
As  I was stuck, I started to work on another aspect of my work which is to check if SONIC could be a backup solution if we do not continue with RARE/Freertr (I do not think we will never do that but ...). So for now, I just installed SONIC and trying to make this work on SONIC.
So no urgency, take your time

Thank you
Xavier