rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3

  • From: "Tim Chown via groups.io" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:46:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jisc.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=jisc.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=jisc.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=yh+1pIm9dQGiSsEHtl6/wuBlUud99BgRaYm3H9UmSTQ=; b=B2PJecgbCL4vB/o6MCNS6WyDYd4BnKWpiH1knH7Lej0np4Va1VoE1ZH4GQRsvIjWJA3C99cnDTWSl5CybfteVMkVVlnrfDvs4QS7hQGoD52bCuOHkwhBiEmkpIAsf/nUnibE5xrriCcBbs7kUODKqe1ndYY3RY+CwWW7bFFtu3BtG0yIGgTHUTf8Rx2qMfSZdRr7ao8ig9Zzw0GhTX/abIc0yFKwYCVr+ZnM+UO1YCFymeVsjX5GBIiVotgFa02CYxZkZbIt/fDUJbl6BOznl8aLHUj4IPtQ1kIwLqwQASLAw+gfOdgDfcBSnt0iFQvL6wbm8R46MeT56Xr5pE9hdQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MTa9mSCZtNtSuC+OK9mqKHdwpJ1cZmvPL7AIjnoy/WCeidcMkI9mTf6CCJr//BlbjcI1y/i7h8Ur3PAdbMDs4b3H5hk5mdIiYhXYsZCDhw8vrvcD6Qb+ow0JyqwiaFhYSbgk0izbsWgNAeqem7ipWh9pPf3GHQPanGSPSrGA4muAtKI4r3eE4udqIyHhjoG4wtEa/BEGyjBxZNnbsxzasvn4225QOBE2apIr5K/ImMYCEJfJqRzTKB0vWYsefwuJEkcTE1w+CryIQjsJP2/cOJjgueDrKNvc179/sHeQH2SVF0CGTzOea8R4hYcFVoQNP55urKUUKnu2qOCLaSDqWw==
  • Mailing-list: list ; contact

I think that’s a device Frederic has been looking at, certainly wanting to
get Tofino 2 into the core o the P4 Lab. The problem is what links between
the nodes GEANT can support.

Tim