rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3

  • From: Marcos Felipe Schwarz <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] [PRP-List] PRP/NRP Zoom from 10am to 11am Pacific on Thursday March 3
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 14:07:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=rnp.br; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=rnp.br; dkim=pass header.d=rnp.br; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=yzvHN2IDXnGp3fD59Ow7DeZefratMBOMrLPR8Rczqlw=; b=F91x4cybocJSvrSgI0PCOEd6dc8D79pLP4QoeT+hoH9cTzlmwx8uYvVy/mX7uOIM1dXpFuHBRi4GldWzoZgBe0OBMlaT+4KAGwdG00grUrEuCTiN5YrQFrZr10xpQ0kzkoYbnv3XpoowH3uCrifbiqi6E4d8tobdDF12M/8RlqcqcAf7SWFp6xvAnvFDf8UOOCBZCBdhXFn+AS0YiuUvmV3C7Wt/+emIlDeyLs0rTlK3Yt1603RwVvsMKZK69Cq/dKbC7RGelvcvCZCsDnCMiFsoNMY2H97XlLFfB8/Vjo1RtqjQSvAD8yopKeo0esN4YQ/pqJDpqDudTU0F/s0yJA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=OMHxs+vXh2aqSpquCb4NKOcD+kyIDplERYDeOY5JXQq2lM6/SBtZ1mCjZ9J/9I+0WtLLnRVsmlAYUUGMjtD51o61yMk+ZVXBdPmMZtOn6bA5L2ZuR0CVcnWEGbSa3/aPy/sB4E8C+qFGja6APjkhadNJV2JRxK7nnD6m65gTU/tktsf/2DGTQVVwM84X9VqdC2uGxKcwwR+L10QVzXRDG2AodvMr/ETTYpXlHBZcZ4y7TI8ar5u1rdVga/FhhILVdBfkJp85xvgeGClzDOMPDmEO0/aKFlZHc3PP1Mt1WJQNcpuDpuBZIyYLiWS/DIKLCcVA26zvHsVg0QNDyP352w==
  • Mailing-list: list ; contact

Hi Tim, there is also Edgecore 9516-32D (DCS810) which is a Tofino 2 device
and has 64MB and 400G ports.

Regards,

Marcos Schwarz