rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Support with PolKA/SR-MPLS experiment

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Support with PolKA/SR-MPLS experiment

  • From: Everson Borges <>
  • To: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, "" <>, Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, Marcos Schwarz <>, rafaelsg <>, "Moises R. N. Ribeiro" <>, Magnos Martinello <>, Domingos Paraiso <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Support with PolKA/SR-MPLS experiment
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 17:27:00 -0700

Hi Frédéric and Csaba,

I had to focus in the testbed setup here at Caltech in the last days, and we have not been able to finish the tests with the VMs.
We don't know if it is more productive to postpone the VC to the next week or we can start the debug tomorrow in the RARE testbed. Please let us know your preference. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Everson