rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh

  • From: Tim Chown <>
  • To: mc36 <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] ecdh vs dh
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 08:28:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jisc.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=jisc.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=jisc.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=twOTnddLFgb63uZIcbgM5BHnhIcq3O+ggSrW/QqV1hw=; b=B1VAx8PJWCDUoY2nYKfyWu8BgjSOwhdGaF8mrX9SnRTDZ9MIGI7LHBbia57MccTM5p01K3lUoqn3dc52gChk5Z2gGGcKVVj2tYFHW3BS4WItdn0YXTVfk8HOvSiiyRwb8dq/bTCV3fv47loWGvX50DeCCnpBYDy2Up00k78luLbXrKW2xlA3ROZV4zC6HAW8J3dUihi9LkeOzw8Wm9MI19tj721mqYklB0I1yMyaGCGqedoFXg+luzlV8k9R248be6kmvVLSHiqZLM9Be9r9n+haDOHT4nOtQyhijgb7LJPsIs3KauOGQCq7rjNx10JVfaG9TCUUR9XCHXyk9c9Maw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=hcJdxuh6YWYQN8qmuJoLZ4t3Fzs1XLCc8osLS6lQCPt7qCy82J0SNraYTiiYA7/r6ws8IuQS/J/21lg+jofOmGQ+OTcPe5hCugQBCyedRpUcFs8cOjr44TjVF4G1Du/TS0iBei0NSTNS3N85SigqWl0D9oOR/jluHGj7pnPOdT+FiIlMaeqyaKNQddbuaB1omCUF5jEnnWXIyQprWhpZ91aPrJamnX0exF1ZDKt4LQt1SI4Oyqn086YpEwMrOoSve5d5f//HNa0/IXySw7MWCFmQ4cYaC2wPEAets+DqoOQINEHuHmSpYxj/Ty/g0KoyL0ex4oLoL0Z8z/Vlf6gEjQ==

I meant in my own (Jisc) email, but I already get all yours Csaba.