rare-dev - [rare-dev] as i recently noticed that the increased emails and decreased code changes, i'll slowly revert a bit and silently archive the mails i dont like... feel free to bring it to my attention again after a month or so.....

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] as i recently noticed that the increased emails and decreased code changes, i'll slowly revert a bit and silently archive the mails i dont like... feel free to bring it to my attention again after a month or so.....

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [rare-dev] as i recently noticed that the increased emails and decreased code changes, i'll slowly revert a bit and silently archive the mails i dont like... feel free to bring it to my attention again after a month or so.....
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 09:06:09 +0200

i really would concentrate into coding if you see fit?

ps: feature request to the list:
a per month message count
a per month new thread count

would be exciting...

also here, if the thread starts with a Re: .... or there is a missing message
id in the chain... you know...
a small sign somewhere that the reassembly failed somehow, there was a packet
loss.... :)

  • [rare-dev] as i recently noticed that the increased emails and decreased code changes, i'll slowly revert a bit and silently archive the mails i dont like... feel free to bring it to my attention again after a month or so....., mc36, 09/15/2022