rare-dev - [rare-dev] Fwd: Ping me Csaba if that's your current email ...

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] Fwd: Ping me Csaba if that's your current email ...

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [rare-dev] Fwd: Ping me Csaba if that's your current email ...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 23:29:20 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Ping me Csaba if that's your current email ...
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 09:39:11 +0200
From: mc36 <>
To: Kaliraj Vairavakkalai <>, Tamas Mondal
<>, Krzysztof Szarkowicz <>
CC: Antoni Przygienda <>, Natrajan Venkataraman <>,
Reshma Das <>

hi,

On 8/22/22 23:37, Kaliraj Vairavakkalai wrote:
True - ASBR3 does not need to implement the resolution part of the draft for
this scenario.

Given this is a practical scenario, we can indeed demo this. It provides
complete functionality

of preserving inter-domain SLA for the MD-VPN solution, and demonstrates
bgp-ct on the wire interop.

i was thinking a bit about it further, and, i can provide a core instead of
asbr3 with the following:
so if we replace asbr3 with a pe-p-p-pe, where the 2 pe speak ibgp-ct
internally too,
then we'll have 3 labels at the two p boxes:
the outer label to reach the other pe, (and i well know that it'll constant
for now:)
the middle label will be the color label allocated between the two pe boxes,
and the inner label will be service label allocated by the surrounding junos
ases...

i see that is's still a cheat, but just for the demo, does it make the
topology more attractive?

thanks,
cs