rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing

  • From: Edgard da Cunha Pontes <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Gabriel Tetzner <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 17:55:31 -0300

Hi everyone!

After some time, I came back to this thread.
I started creating the VMs in the virtualbox (with the one-line installation) to get closer to the RENaaS topology. But I stopped at router r2 and did the following steps:

I created a debian/sid vm and compiled the freeRtr github repository.
I ran the tests: ./tw.sh p4lang-rout211 other p4lang9.ini
I accessed routers r1, r5, r6, r7 and r8

But I could not access routers r2, r3 and r4.

The goal was to understand the "controller r1 v9 9080 feature bundle mpls route" settings that Gabriel had commented on.

Is there any way to access the compiled configuration of these routers?

---
Att.
Edgard