rare-dev - [rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing

  • From: Gabriel Tetzner <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [rare-dev] Experiment backplane routing
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:51:19 -0300

Hi all,

Me, Edgard and Flavio are rebuilding the experiment http://sources.freertr.org/cfg/p4lang-rout211.tst, we have mapped out the topology on a github to help develop the idea:

https://github.com/vixphy/freertr-backplane

However, we are in doubt about the rtr-sw.txt file of the r2 and other routers that have the following part:

addother r2 controller r1 v9 9080 feature bundle mpls route

What does it mean? We think it is about rtr-sw.txt, but we are in doubt about the variables.

And another question, is port 9080 related to the p4lang server? We wanted to know, because it is mentioned in the part.