rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:47:22 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth01.partage.renater.fr C0AC614004D

> . Maybe that makes more sense anyway?
Sure !

I’m opened to any suggestion that would facilitate your (also everyone's)
work and that obviously would make sense to everyone.

I declared you as admin on:
- https://github.com/rare-freertr/RARE-web. ( <----- mkdocs sources )
- https://github.com/rare-freertr/docs.freertr.org ( <----- serialised HTML
files, médocs output)

Please let me know if this is fine for you.

If you are not familiar to mkdocs workflows we can have a quick sync VC.

One thing I’ve in my wish list is to create a docs based of git or release
tag.
(Part of the doc can be generated automatically after a specific commit …)
If anyone know how to do that please get back to me.

For example in this link: you see the docs is related to a specific release:
https://projectcalico.docs.tigera.io/about/about-calico
Version is 3.22 with tag "latest" and nightly is "main"

But maybe we can leave it for near future. Meanwhile we can create on the
left a section called: « Release »

Please let me know your thoughts,

All the best,
Frederic