rare-dev - [rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: " Frédéric LOUI" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: [rare-dev] Release Notes, what and where
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:32:05 +0200

Hi Fréderic

I'd like to create a Release Notes file in the RARE-NIX repo for each
release. I did this for the test releases, see
https://bitbucket.software.geant.org/projects/RARE/repos/rare-nix/browse/release-notes
how this could look like.

For the first release, I'm planning to simply put a reference to
http://docs.freertr.org/, but in future releases I'd like to include
what one would expect from the release notes, i.e. new features, bug
fixes, etc.

Instead of adding it to the repo, we could also add the Release Notes
to http://docs.freertr.org/. Maybe that makes more sense anyway?

--
Alex