rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 06:56:13 +0200

hi,

On 4/1/22 19:04, Fr d ric LOUI wrote:
I don t have a Nix ified WEDGE at hand but I presume that mc36 will test
this on the PARIS node he just upgraded from your Nix/Hydra cache.
However, I d willing to test a clean slate procedure with the definitive
ONIE image next week on GP4L and then documents this on docs.freertr.net

:) fyi, i reimaged the whole geant testbed after the paris node, it was about
half a hour... :)
but feel free to do it again, or reimage the remaining nodes outside of
europe... :)

br,
cs