rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Almost ready for the first RARE release
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 19:04:08 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth04.partage.renater.fr 5E5C01C0239

Hi !

Great news !

I don’t have a Nix’ified WEDGE at hand but I presume that mc36 will test this
on the PARIS node he just upgraded from your Nix/Hydra cache.
However, I’d willing to test a clean slate procedure with the definitive ONIE
image next week on GP4L and then documents this on docs.freertr.net

We have candidate users who are queuing and can’t wait to test this first
RARE/freeRtr NOS release :)

Don’t see any pressure here, please take your time to make things right as
you usually do :)

> The last item on my todo list is to add documentation about how people
> can build the system themselves, for those who have acces to the SDE

Do you want to add it to docs.freertr.net or elsewhere ?
Whatever you chose, I’d be willing to reflect this document in a single
coherent place.

> I'll then create the first official release if the group agrees :)

Please proceeds :)