rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 07:39:56 +0100

On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:06:01 +0100, mc36 <> said:

> hi,
> first of all, does tab work correctly when you press it in freerouter cli?

It works everywhere except inside the IPython shell (once bfrt_python
is executed), i.e. it also works inside the rest of bfshell/ucli. My
suspicion was that IPyhton might try to infer something by looking at
what's connected to stdin. I'll try to find out what IPython is
actually doing (so far, it doesn't seem like TERM has any effect).

--
Alex

--
SWITCH