rare-dev - [rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: mc36 <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: [rare-dev] bfrt_python command completion not working if bf_switchd started by freerouter
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 15:59:24 +0100

Hi

I noticed that when bf_switchd is started by freerouter, command
completion in bfr_python does not work when connecting with bfshell or
via "attach process bfswd". The <TAB> key is printed as an actual tab
character instead. This does not happen when I start bf_switchd from
the CLI. I suspect that this could be due to stdin being connected to
a pipe when the process is started by freerouter. Any ideas how to
fix this?

--
Alex