rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Test 3: Layer 2 - Abstract from Layer 3

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Test 3: Layer 2 - Abstract from Layer 3

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Maria Del Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Test 3: Layer 2 - Abstract from Layer 3
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:53:56 +0100

okk, so i did the code duplication with this commit:
https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commit/e832c62068a5f3dce0dc11e75ebd4c1150d05625
so from now, you'll be able to count the acl hits on the bridged interfaces
too...
if you're brave enough and would get involved, you can write the counter
reports
yourself, you can use the flowspec for a sample... otherwise frederic will do
it...
regards,
cs