rare-dev - [rare-dev] Generate flow

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] Generate flow

  • From: Everson Borges <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [rare-dev] Generate flow
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 12:11:25 -0300

Hi all,

I would like to generate 2 types of flow using freerouter, it will only be for testing the PBR and polka demo.
How freerouter is a swiss army knife, I imagine there is some possibility, but I couldn't come to a conclusion on how to do it. If anyone has any ideas.
My initial idea would be to try using iperf, but I haven't come to a conclusion on how to do that.
For example: 1 flow TCP and another flow UDP. I made a picture as an attache.

--
Att.
Everson Scherrer Borges