rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 11:55:51 +0100

hi,
so carrier not exported means that the main interface is not exported yet...
ensure that sdn1 is exported properly... as it's a physical interface, take
a closer look on the required parameters... most of them are necessary for
a working physical link... for this, also you should consider
"test tna-port-detect" alias that could do most of the work for you...
regard,
cs