rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Carmen Misa Moreira <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr VLAN Interface Configuration
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 18:44:58 +0100

hi,
my best guess is that you're not exporting the subinterfaces under p4lang
server...
here is a simple test case covering the thing:
http://sources.nop.hu/cfg/p4lang-rout005.tst
long story short, the asic also need to be taught that you're having
subinterfaces, this
is where the export-port comes into play... assuming your sdn1 is already
exported,
you'll need "export-port sdn1.10 510" and "export-port sdn1.20 520" too...
the 510 and 520 are imaginary subinterface ids picked from tofion subinterface
range, hopefully it won't collide with any of your other port ids...
if yess, then basically you can use any id in the 10bit range...
regards,
cs