geteduroam - Re: geteduroam app on MacOS?

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Re: geteduroam app on MacOS?

  • From: Jan Reister <Jan.Reister AT unimi.it>
  • To: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: geteduroam app on MacOS?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:59:50 +0100

Hi Martin,

Il 21/01/22 15:49, Martin Pauly (via geteduroam Mailing List) ha scritto:

The very first tipp: Do a full restart (no kidding).
Of course, this usually clears stuck drivers and leftover configs.
What might help with macOS: use the keyring app (or its successor in finder)
to comb through stored keys. This did not help with our problem,
but some users reported to get rid of leftover WiFi keys which caused strange problems
this way.

This is interesting, I noted it down from your archived post.

Cheers,

Jan