Skip to Content.

geteduroam - iOS bug resolved in 15.2, Windows client update

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

List archive

iOS bug resolved in 15.2, Windows client update

Chronological Thread 
  • From: Paul Dekkers <paul.dekkers AT>
  • To: "geteduroam AT" <geteduroam AT>
  • Subject: iOS bug resolved in 15.2, Windows client update
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 12:44:57 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; 1; spf=pass; dmarc=pass action=none; dkim=pass; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=cWpYUNcjTfQJbIU2O2LJmudhOdC3S/KGnThAJ+tkLko=; b=Ix+kPfxDgqAO2fcrQYYds5+G+s+Ecf9nqpjHWv/tbDjIEQosN574mra7frx9FH2MH+B+FSum9FY7gRSuoa/gX1TRHp/cC1i/+N3IqU5ty4rKzjHr2Of1jpp1UtHXIr955ABJ1ZMH8nI+n9jUUVA3UUvJFdfYqMmilX1JenCZRa2fFOPNzVIfldRYqqce/aI9qFDZXmPoLczQ7om58SHeClzPnsQTg0XLqSI/GyNH+2IQOtaSwa7+Fra9L3NXvOmYRILLhw85uELjjdw2cnS2FlPe6hgmOXcK2T5skQNB/1HlCXHSr30NZ2FPnlWIVG30whB+Y5MGfSyrt/yCClPRLQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901;; cv=none; b=JPudLEOMPrnn7lcgBDc2W8dilDo2Dmqc6gcDGAnfA11wngVgcoWTXZ8NFlDtzXh58wAiv7WMOmCSiNg6eZa19QfMCbDCMLqLzTA6XpnQr135vNF++ssv4yNj5txQKsAdG733LfV11u0g9L9q1WDHt76tmHpYbiqi2Xz1BkH3oM/Vpmjx1LZ3ucMOmaFbFk/hgV6FLiBHhQlYTJz8AtAj4KZip2mdai/SwDky+DsJvWNbcvsq7TvCDO8sL88kA/yeG454tXrYpT9xmhfWWkUcA8fYD3RLiUDphwv7j2Zu9UaDtSn8v50NDLDzfpm/437995TKKOk5sHSncx1xYFTmag==
  • Authentication-results: dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none;

Hi geteduroam-list,

We wrote earlier about the bug in iOS 15 that made it impossible to install certificates (both client and CA) from the iOS geteduroam App. Fortunately, this bug is resolved in the upcoming iOS 15.2 release; we have confirmation from Apple and verified with the past 2 beta builds. Now hope iOS 15.2 is released soon ;-)

Little news on the Android App; we continue to work on a new version, and now have one that uses a different API compared to the current published beta: it's behavior is more natural for the users, but there are a few issues still to resolve before we could release it. (If it doesn't work out, we could still use the version as published in beta now: it is stable.)

I'll also take the opportunity to also highlight a new release of the geteduroam Windows client; there was a bug where we didn't use the (anonymous) outer identity for EAP-PEAP accounts (just EAP-TTLS). This is fixed in version 3.2.6, via or the downloads on (Thanks to Guy Halse for finding it and creating an issue for this.)


Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.

Top of Page