edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN SAML profile and MDS update

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN SAML profile and MDS update

  • From: Nick Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Davide Vaghetti <davide.vaghetti AT garr.it>
  • Cc: "edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN SAML profile and MDS update
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 22:57:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=1/iRn7rCN33JRNgyfNiHcQRg6cJ1UwPRfeX2KSzKdxU=; b=M0YuLIId8tBPaxRXlkUor/OCuzOm7Xc+hJDA3DeVBQphWUKeHxT3go/lBdXJW+ryj2AUtPpnG5zMdPpATd9LjK/YKK1mA5A9NkpiGqLZ8eE8VFqFwLempuNz8Vv7fv00cr7ubos7WJrbrqp5p4drmmRBgz7PomvYZ3iybGfr/2zKmu+anpNnvUYp7G0FjzEGPmXk0EMF/60QwYxz4awcVBh1q87lVG/2KDEP7n5xCkG9aFTqckE8FTGnjO6u0pdGbUxB1SXvcGVxp8HtBZwu9XQ6Mak3MNNwdok1Zo8COo/AIkpf6Juv8k/KaNRxXxfiZStiHMWEFKaDhyE8o9rb5w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=TXFJz8ETFp7M6F9VOUt4/8wl3jM1SWHsLBY/sICHe9UWd/GLFsJxvXJjwEqDq3B1Igd6BuYD0zmn/TjVOTYr/S3oJDoLuP79ODVYr+BOdRRmpm8ucYt8bCUFgjV0hfDbHK08JPyEfSFWljMu7i6J4b1lUUmDKTBBhVwEwQhaglqu9aaGJ4yrTc5aSKydx94VSE6z4P2KphyafW9+CokE21ZqEd/8iEgEWKerZvrmrf5FQpFdE18CvoxC9IlVbej9qaB9NrnRMLYbGHMlcPIwkTjK4z439TxMTtbatILJvDxspGvmG5WNSIJHS1Wl8GhPmKXtLdPyGNmeH4qm3adTBA==

Thank you Davide, this is very helpful.

Best Regards,

Nick